Are you a Teacher Looking for Resources, Speakers and Lesson Plans for your School's Careers Curriculum?
We understand that equipping your students for their future careers goes beyond textbooks and tests. Real-world skills, hands-on experience, and a sense of direction are what today's teens need. That's where we come in.
We bring a wealth of industry experience and a fresh Gen Z take that resonates with young minds. Our career advice is not typical, run-of-the-mill; we challenge your students to find their superpowers and turn them into a fulfilling career.
We provide comprehensive support to teachers to make your job easier and your impact greater. Your students don't just get generic advice; they get a personalized roadmap for a career they'll love.
So, if you're committed to preparing your students for a fast-changing job landscape and helping them find meaningful work, you're in the right place.
How We Support Schools and Teachers
Free Keynote Speaker For Careers Nights
Melbourne + Online
Live keynote speech on finding a fulfilling career. Ideal for students and parents at career nights. Available online or in-person in Melbourne's inner south-east.
Free Career Quiz for High School Students
This isn’t a generic personality quiz that leaves you with more questions than answers – we combined interviews with 200+ industry leaders, academic research on professional development, and the latest news from the future of work to kickstart your students' dream careers. Share a link to our Career Quiz on your school intranet or directly with your students.LINK HERE
For High School Students and/or their Parents
Online Globally or In-Person in the Inner South East of Melbourne
Ten Secrets To Finding a Fulfilling Career
Discover how to align your unique talents and values with your career path for a fulfilling future.
Five Mistakes Parents Make When Talking to Their Teens About Careers; And What To Do Instead
Find out what parents often get wrong when discussing careers with teens and how to fix it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will deliver the speech?
How long are the keynote speeches?
Why is there no charge for keynote speeches?
Will you present at our in-person event via video?
How do I book a keynote?
PROGRAM FACILITATOR AND CAREER COUNSELLOR
Hi, I'm Larissa Brown.
I would be delighted to speak at your Careers Day or Careers Night.
I get how hard it is to navigate your early career: I got terrible career counselling in high school. I started three different degrees in my early twenties trying to work out what I wanted to do – engineering, then law and then science. None of them felt quite right. Eventually, I found my way to a career that I loved, but I wasted a lot of time and money in the process and I don't want you to make the same mistake.
- I have held many senior and fulfilling jobs: I founded and served as CEO of an award-winning NGO. I then followed my passions – and applied my skills – in politics, commencing as a State Director of a significant Australian political party, before moving to the national arena as the federal party’s parliamentary director and then national policy director working out of Australian Parliament House.
- I have personally interviewed 200 of the world's greatest social impact leaders about their careers: My research has taken me to 20 countries and five continents. This includes former Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, top entrepreneurs and young people making a difference in cities across the globe.
- I have researched at the world's best universities: I hold three master’s degrees at the world's top universities - Cambridge University (UK), the London School of Economics, and The University of Melbourne. I have also worked as a lecturer and research scientist at Australia's top universities.
- I have won major awards for my mentoring work: I have been recognized as a Global Shaper by the Davos World Economic Forum and listed as one of Melbourne's 100 Most Influential People by The Age newspaper. Additionally, I have been honoured as the Australian Young Environmentalist of the Year and the Victorian Young Australian of the Year.
- I care deeply about career planning: I am driven by the question; how can people use their uniqueness to have an impact through their work? I love helping teenagers identify fulfilling, meaningful and impactful careers they can grow into.
Book A Keynote Speech
Form Coming Soon