Sign up for the Careers That Matter Mentorship Program to develop your plan for a fulfilling career.
Before you sign up... double check you are eligible
To join the program you need to be:
- Aged 15 to 19 years old.
- Not sure what career you want to do after high school.
- Can commit three hours a week to the program for all of September, October and November 2023.
- Available for a one hour live workshop 4:00- 5:00pm AEST/ADST every Sunday for all of September, October and November 2023 (see timezone conversions here).
- Have a parent or guardian available to be a sounding board for the teen as they go through the program.
- Happy to give confidential feedback on how the program can be improved.
If you answered yes to the six questions above, then let's do this! Fill in the form below to enrol.
Thanks for Signing Up!
We will be in touch via email with more details closer to the September 3rd kick-off date.
You are a student and you need to pick elective school subjects for next year or further study options for when you graduate, but you are unsure about what career you want to do, and regular career advice just doesn't seem to cut it.
At Careers That Matter, we have taken the world’s best career guidance and turned it into a three month online program to help teenagers like you uncover their unique career potential, choose the right career plan for you, and grow into a career you truly love.
Careers That Matter acknowledges we work on the Traditional Lands of the Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung and Bunurong peoples of the East Kulin Nations and pay our respect to their Elders past, present and emerging. We extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. We acknowledge their living connection to the Country, their relationship with the land and all living things extending back tens of thousands of years.